Saturday 8 July 2017

Thesis writing update

It's been a while since I wrote in the blog, mainly because I've engaged in another writing project... my canon law thesis! It is the final step in my licentiate through the Université de Strasbourg. The final text has to be between 60 and 80 pages long -- not too bad, but still a fairly big project. My goal is to do 2 pages per day in the month of July of the first draft, and then polish it up. The final draft has to be in France by mid-August, so that I can defend it in September. Otherwise, I have to enroll in an additional year. Not a big deal, but honestly I just want to get this done.

So far (July 9) I am up to 24 pages. That is a bit ahead of schedule, but honestly the process is extremely time consuming. I wish I could just sit down and blurt it all out, but the writing process is slow. Please keep me in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment